The third generation Interceptor SPI-3 for passive interception in GSM-networks
Easy. Convenient. Reliable. Designed for use by people and not cyborgs.
SPI-3 may contain from 48 to 240 channels in each module! Ultra compact!
Technology. SPI-3 employs a distributed architecture approach coupled with sophisticated use of narrowband receiver banks, jointly providing a state of the art passive interception solution.
Management. We designed a central SPI-3 Management Station (SPI-3-GUI) that is geared to control an extensive array of fixed and portable SPI-3 Front-Ends (e.g. SPI-3-FE-80CH), each containing anywhere from a modest number of 48 channels to as many as 240 channels in a single SPI-3-Front-End.
Decipherer. We couple this with SPI-3-DU family of deciphers which delivers A51/A52 deciphering capable of breaking 2 to 20 Kc codes per second.
Maps. The SPI-3-GUI Manager includes a smart map display of nearby base station cells and target mobiles as well as SWAT members on the ground. All SPI-3 Intercept systems are provided with fully integrated SPI-3 downgrader devices used to bring 3G &4G traffic down to 2G
Discovery Telecom can be custom tailored to best fit the customer’s needs.
Discovery Telecom offers a large suite of solutions for interception of Cellular calls and SMS.
Solution for a vehicular 19” rack hosting:
(One of our most popular configuration)
▪ 96 or 128 Channel passive Front End
▪ SPI-3 Central management station
▪ Central deciphering device (DU)
▪ Discovery Telecom SPI-3 shifting 3G traffic to GSM serving as an IMSI catcher as well
▪ Additional 48CH backpack passive system carried by a SWAT member
Universal solutions for any need
▪ SPI-3 Intercept – in a Pelican Storm 2400, or similar hosting 144 to 240 channels RF Front End (SPI-3-FE-144) and a 10Kc/ sec Deciphering unit. This Unit can connect to several more RF Front End (SPI-3 FE) located in remote locations thereby providing monitoring of all sites requiring attention.
▪ SPI-3 remote Front End (SPI-3 FE) with a battery pack geared for carrying cases.
▪ 48 to 80 channel RF FRONT-END of SPI-3 passive Interception System in a standard 2U high enclosure with 7 hours battery time.
▪ 48 to 240 channels in each Front End whether if centrally located, mounted on safe-city poles or border control
▪ Narrowband receivers technology delivers the most sensitive receiver modules in the industry
▪ Distributed architecture allows monitoring of various parts of the city and ubiquitous coverage of compounds
▪ Smallest form factor in the industry lends itself to covert applications
Our systems offer various modes of operations:
Target mode, Random mode or Chase mode used in pursuit and border monitoring
Demo and training of interception systems are carried out in our office in Finland or in the client's country, subject to an official invitation from government agencies