The third generation Interceptor SPI-3 for passive interception in GSM-networks
Easy. Convenient. Reliable. Designed for use by people and not cyborgs.
SPI-3 may contain from 48 to 240 channels in each module! Ultra compact!
Technology. SPI-3 employs a distributed architecture approach coupled with sophisticated use of narrowband receiver banks, jointly providing a state of the art passive interception solution.
Management. We designed a central SPI-3 Management Station (SPI-3-GUI) that is geared to control an extensive array of fixed and portable SPI-3 Front-Ends (e.g. SPI-3-FE-80CH), each containing anywhere from a modest number of 48 channels to as many as 240 channels in a single SPI-3-Front-End.
Decipherer. We couple this with SPI-3-DU family of deciphers which delivers A51/A52 deciphering capable of breaking 2 to 20 Kc codes per second.
Maps. The SPI-3-GUI Manager includes a smart map display of nearby base station cells and target mobiles as well as SWAT members on the ground. All SPI-3 Intercept systems are provided with fully integrated SPI-3 downgrader devices used to bring 3G &4G traffic down to 2G
Discovery Telecom can be custom tailored to best fit the customer’s needs.
Discovery Telecom offers a large suite of solutions for interception of Cellular calls and SMS.
Solution for a vehicular 19” rack hosting:
(One of our most popular configuration)
▪ 96 or 128 Channel passive Front End
▪ SPI-3 Central management station
▪ Central deciphering device (DU)
▪ Discovery Telecom SPI-3 shifting 3G traffic to GSM serving as an IMSI catcher as well
▪ Additional 48CH backpack passive system carried by a SWAT member
Universal solutions for any need
▪ SPI-3 Intercept – in a Pelican Storm 2400, or similar hosting 144 to 240 channels RF Front End (SPI-3-FE-144) and a 10Kc/ sec Deciphering unit. This Unit can connect to several more RF Front End (SPI-3 FE) located in remote locations thereby providing monitoring of all sites requiring attention.
▪ SPI-3 remote Front End (SPI-3 FE) with a battery pack geared for carrying cases.
▪ 48 to 80 channel RF FRONT-END of SPI-3 passive Interception System in a standard 2U high enclosure with 7 hours battery time.
▪ 48 to 240 channels in each Front End whether if centrally located, mounted on safe-city poles or border control
▪ Narrowband receivers technology delivers the most sensitive receiver modules in the industry
▪ Distributed architecture allows monitoring of various parts of the city and ubiquitous coverage of compounds
▪ Smallest form factor in the industry lends itself to covert applications
Our systems offer various modes of operations:
Target mode, Random mode or Chase mode used in pursuit and border monitoring