SAI-2. The System of Active In-Between Interception
SAI-2 is a new improved version of the legendary SAI active GSM interceptor, which was delivered to more than 60 countries and rightfully is the best solution in the active systems market.
SAI-2 is available in a variety of configurations. The most common configuration includes 2 base stations with 8 active channels 900/1800 Mhz, which, if necessary, can be extended to 12th.
The given configuration is intended for work with 8-12 GSM channels on 900 or 1800 MHz. Additional base stations are available
There are a lot of system layout options - portable, military, combined, etc.
SAI-2 is a modular, active GSM interception System that can intercept incoming & outgoing GSM communications, with any type of encryption, in real-time.
SAI-2 is so versatile, it can work with moving and driving targets, providing fast, reliable interception, interrogation, data analysis, IMSI/IMEI catching and selective jamming of GSM traffic in the area.
- Efficient interception of both outgoing and incoming calls without disconnecting targets from the network;
- Interception of multiple conversations and multiple GSM
- operators simultaneously;
- Selective jamming;
- Manipulation of target’s phone;
- DF support for mobile target location;
- Interception of data transmitted through GPRS
- NEW Added module of global geolocation of subscribers (optional)
A5/1 decipherer is a separate device connected directly or remotely to the SAI-2.
The decipherer is composed of new generation circuits board on ASIC components housed inside a ruggedized case. Average deciphering time is 24 keys per sec.