Portable Active GSM Interceptor
PAI this is a portable version of the legendary Active GSM interceptor (SAI) which was sold to more than 60 countries and is by right the best solution in the active systems market.
Portable Active GSM interceptor is available in a variety of configurations. The most common configuration includes 1 base station with 1 active channel 900/1800 Mhz, the number of which can be expanded to any number if necessary.
It is possible to add an additional GSM base station or 3/4G catcher as well, etc.
Portable Active GSM interceptor comes with small and fast A5.1 decipherer, which is embedded in the system or can work remotely.
There are a lot of system layout options - portable, military, combined, etc.
The general principle of the Portable Active GSM interceptor
Portable Active GSM interceptor is a one-channel active GSM interceptor that is housed in a suitcase and can intercept any type of incoming and outgoing GSM calls and and decipher them in real time.
Portable Active GSM interceptor can work with moving and stationary objects and provide conversations and data in real time, analyze the received data, intercept IMSI / IMEI and make selective suppression of GSM traffic in the specified area.
- Efficient interception of both outgoing and incoming calls without disconnecting targets from the network;
- Portability. Work in the field from anywhere;
- Combining multiple systems into a distributed network;
- Selective jamming;
- Manipulation of target’s phone;
- DF support for mobile target location;
- Interception of data transmitted through GPRS
- NEW Added module of global geolocation of subscribers (optional)
A5/1 decipherer is a separate device placed inside of the case or connected remotely to the Portable Active GSM interceptor
The decipherer is composed of new generation circuits board on ASIC components housed inside a ruggedized case.