Two-channel IMSI catcher of GSM/UMTS/LTE/5G with low weight and size designed for UAV
• Search for subscribers in impassable area;
• Data collection from the neighboring territory at the state border;
• Search for a target subscriber from the air in real-time;
Key facts of the copter UAV IMSI Catcher
• Autonomous and automatic operation in the selected mode;
• Sending SMS or voice call for notification in hard-to-reach places;
• Calculating a location by requesting GPS coordinates or triangulating an object by fly-by;
• Selective blocking of cellular communications (Hold mode, denial of service);
• Transmitter power variation (up to 5 watts);
• Downgrade standard by redirecting subscriber to the GSM/DCS standard;
• Power supply from the copter build-in battery 12-24 V;
• Detection zone = UAV flight zone.
The IMSI catcher built on the principles of SDR (Software Define Radio) technology, providing fast software restructuring of the parameters of used electronic components for working in any of GSM/UMTS/LTE/NR.
The catcher works in following frequency ranges (choose of the bands dependents on the suppling region):
- 703,0 – 748,0 MHz, 758,0 – 803,0 MHz (28 band);
- 824,0 – 849,0 MHz, 869,0 – 894,0 MHz (5 band);
- 832,0 – 862,0 MHz, 791,0 – 821,0 MHz (20 band);
- 880,0 – 915,0 MHz, 925,0 – 960,0 MHz (8 band);
- 1710,0 – 1785,0 MHz, 1805 – 1880 MHz (3 band);
- 1920,0 – 1980,0 MHz, 2110,0 – 21170,0 MHz (1 band);
- 2500,0 – 2570,0 MHz, 2620,0 – 2690,0 MHz (7 band);
- 2570,0 – 2620,0 MHz (38 band);- 2300,0 – 2400,0 MHz (40 band);
- 2496,0 – 2690, MHz (41 band).
• Number of transmitting channels (Base station (BS) – subscriber terminal (SÒ)) – 2.
• Number of receiving channels (SÒ – BS) – 2.
• The maximum output power of each transmitter is up to 5 W.
• Adjusting the transmitter power.
• Availability of a scanning mode for frequency ranges of operation with the determination of parameters of mobile communication of GSM/UMTS/LTE/NR standards in the area of its location.
• Detection of subscriber terminals of mobile communication, which are in the switched-on state in the area of influence of the device’s resources, and their identification (determination of system numbers IMSI and IMEI in the GSM/UMTS and IMSI standards in the LTE standard).
• Registration of system number IMSI and IMEI, as well as date and time of registration in magnetic media.
• Alarming device operator in case of coincidence of mobile subscribers IDs with set before.
• Opportunity to send SMS from device operator (changeable number) to any registered mobile subscribers.
• Secrecy of functioning in communication networks (the product does not interfere with the operation of the BS of the controlled network operator and does not distort the information on the mobile subscribers screens (configurable parameter).
• Localization: displaying the position of the IMSI catcher and the mobile subscribers registered on it on the maps.
• Forced transfer a target to GSM/DCS or UMTS standard.
• Power supply from an external DC source with a voltage of 11,0 V - 16,0V.